Halloween Makeup






I have been working on special effects makeup , I have as well done much research on how to do so for an upcoming haunted house event my school will be hosting for students interested in participating . I looked up materials that are used to create such make up looks and to make it as realistic as possible . It is easier than it actually looks when you are as passionate as I am this is just another adventure in my makeup journey . Something that went really well with this project was the knowledge I contained after watching tutorials . Which then mad me realize how interesting stage makeup really is , it's entertaining and fun as well to try to do . I did not really have any struggles because I found it really easy to learn all I needed are the materials to start completing some of the looks I have researched about . But it may be a bit difficult to watch how to do it and not being able to have the tools to practice being so eager to start as soon as possible . I did very well in the first class week , I was able to obtain so much information from this website recommended by my teacher called gore to glam , that had specific instruction and listed all the products used in order to create such look .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic

Illustration