Moana Illustration


                                                                                                                                                                                      I illustrated a portrait of The character Moana from the famous disney movie . I thought it would be cool to do it on a wood instead of flat paper . I had looked or research the best picture that I would like to draw that looked elegant and out of all this one stood out the most to me . After doing it with pencil I traced over it with a black sharpie . The out come of the portrait came out better then I had expected of it to . Never thought it would of came out so well put together as well as it did due to the fact that this was my first time trying to do so . One part of the project I might say I had founded the most difficult was Trying to wood burn the portrait so that it can look more elegant , but I had not thought it would be as difficult to do so . It was very hard trying to trace of it because you do not want to burn through the wood too much because then it will ruin the portrait . After a few minutes of trying to use the wood burning method I had giving up and thought it would be easier to just trace over the work . May I remind you it was my first time as well using the wood burning tool I was a bit afraid as well that my clumsiness I would burn myself because of how i was holding the wood burner . I thought for this week in this class I was well improved and was able to develop my creativity and not only sticking to things I know that I am an expert in doing .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic

Illustration