Haunted house preparation

                                                                                                                                                                             I have been trying to figure what I am going to do for a haunted house that is being hosted at my school by room 13 . My goal for this week was to figure out what I wanted to be which required me to do some research since I am paired up with two other people . What went really well about this project is that I discovered some creative ways in being a nurse zombie and add more affects to the custom itself and my two other pairs came into an agreement . What I struggle the most with regarding this project would have to be the sense n finding a room to be in because I had originally not wanted to design a room but just be in a room which would be difficult , as well as my other pairs are in two different classes so it is difficult to plan things out without consulting with them and us having different ideas comprised my originally thinking . But gracefully we still have partial disagreements but we all came to an understanding of being a zombie nurse . I think this week for class I did an amazing job , my team building skills were tested this week , I very much worked around all of our disagreements and meet each of the half and that was reasonable for all of us .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic

Illustration