Portrait

                                                                                                                                                                          This week activities I had attempted in filling in a painting . Tis week was my first time trying a portrait and what I did was trace any photo I would desire to draw unto a piece if cardboard . And it took me about three or four days to have make i this far . The painting might look a bit weird at the moment . What went really well about this project is how much I have learned about patience and it's okay to make mistakes . One part of the project I struggled in , was trying to paint it when its meant to be colored or shaded in . So I was having a hard time trying to make it through because it looked weird and I had no other way to make it look better . Which I grow to hate the painting coming to realization that all I have to do is paint over it and to have look as I would much desired it for it to had come out . I think I did very good in this class specially improvising since the tools I needed to complete my portrait were not able to be provided for me I had to use paint .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic

Illustration