Black girl magic




















This week I wanted to do something nice but also add my own imagination to it as well. I had traced a really cool picture which was a pick and the top of the pick was a black girl afro, the pick was representing the cultural use of it. I then painted different colors on a plain board to use as a background so when i complete the picture I will then glue onto the board for more creativity. What went well about this project activity this week was that is was not as difficult to complete and it holds so much meaning. Each day that I was finishing the project I came up with more creative ideas on what to do. Part of the project that was a struggle for me is trying to cut the online of the picture to put on the board, I just have to be really careful that I don't over cut the picture. I did pretty good this class period, I was able to use the internet as inspiration to my next creative project. I had not as well complain at all this week, I enjoyed the progress I made, as well as remaining focus on my art piece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic

Illustration