Haunted house

The annual haunted house hosted by room 13 every year was a success,  as a room 13 student I had taken part of the haunted house. Each student whether it was in pair or individually was assigned a room, and our job was to come up with a theme that scares people. Also the annual theme for the whole haunted house was face your fears and my room consisted of a doctors office where as a lot of people are terrified of needles including myself. As people scattered through each room our goal was to make sure that they left terrified. What really went well about this project week was the amount of team work me and my classmates made. We kept the disagreements to a minimum and just compromise and gather our different ideas of ways we thought of scaring people, that way everyones idea was heard and taken into consideration since more than one group came through we rotated each others ideas. Also, due to the three of us being in different class periods we took turn finishing the room with no complaints. The part of the project that was really a struggle was resisting from touching the individuals who go through the haunted house, just for safety purposes. Things would of went smoother and more terrifying if we were able to touch them. A reminder, another part that was difficult was always staying in character because you were not aware or told when the next group was coming through, which after a while became exhausting. In this class week I believe I did a great job for my first year of participating in the haunted house. I have never done any activity that consisted of me scaring people, I was happy knowing that I was able to convince and scare people who passed through the haunted house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Girl Magic

Illustration