Black love








For this week projects I worked on another portrait, It was really east to trace but also takes time to trace make sure the lines meet exactly or the painting will not look as nice. It took me about 15 minutes to trace the photo then I had moved to tracing the outline with a black permanent marker. Then I had to erase the lines that I I drew over with the pencil so it had became neater. What really well this is that I had the right tools and colored pencils to be able to complete my art piece. Parts of the project that was a challenge was having to trace and take my time and making sure the lines were straight and did not mix in with the other color schemes.I did pretty in the class this week, I remained focus and stayed less and less on my phone as that may have been a challenge in the past for me regarding the use of my electronic device.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic

Illustration