Illustration







This week I had challenged myself by hand drawing instead of tracing an image I fully drew it out. With having so much doubts I had forgotten How good I was at drawing from previous years. So I Looked up on youtube on how to draw facial parts. Then, it all started coming together and I found myself perfecting it even while watching how to illustrate it. Took me about two hours to create but I can say it was worth is because it came out so good. What went well about this weeks project was how easy and how enjoyable I forgot it was to draw anything. For the rest of the week I actually hand made several drawings after finding interest in it again. Parts of the project that I found a bit difficult was  drawing the eyes I was trying to make sure they were equally apart from each other and that they were not too far apart. I did well during his project week, everything went and, exactly how I wanted it to. I actually did not stuggle to draw that at all what so ever. I actually was told by my teacher to put my talent to work and draw out instead of always tracing and after finally listening to her suggestion, I resulted in liking hand drawing remembering how relaxing it really is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic