Yearbook


For this project week I worked on yearbook yet again, what I did this time after collecting the nomination papers I went through them and list the names of the people that was mentioned. Then, listing the names of people to make it easier I came with a routine that if the names of the people that are listed are shown more than once put a check next to the name and three checks means they are officially in the race for superlatives, I also did the same routines with teachers as well. What went really well with this project week is the organization and the patience that I put in to doing all those sheets because it was a lot of papers to sort through. One part of project week that was hard was checking each and every paper to make sure that I got everyone which was exhausting, there was a lot of names and I had to make a second list of students who were in the run officially. To get more realistic, I had to repeat the same thing for the teacher superlatives. I believe I did great this project week, I stayed focused and was really serious and took my time with the task.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic

Illustration