Dress Sketch




I made a dress design for a friend for prom, since she was undecided on which design that she would desire to get for her prom dress. She came to me for help knowing I had a couple ideas and would be able to help her. I had to pictures with different designs and I combined both styles into one and was able to sketch a dress with similar features. The way the process of the dress came out was really better than I expected, it looked very professional and well outlined. The part of the project that may have been hard would have been choosing how I am going to come up with such Technic and how well is it going to play out. I did amazing in this class or project week, stayed focused and kept myself busy for each of the days up to portfolio day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic

Illustration