Back lives Matter

This week I had to trace a very meaningful and important picture about the importance of black lives matter. It was of three little kids that is holding a sign which says black lives matter. We often overlook the importance of the next generation and what they have to experience and witness on the media of what is occurring to people that has the same skin complexion as them
. What went well i the project week is the amount of focused that I had while completing this post. Something about this project week that may have been bit difficult is trying to figure if I should add a color scheme or would it look more elegant in back and white. I did really good this project week was able to work on something that holds meaning to me and added my own creativity as well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic

Illustration