Black Girl Magic

This week I traced a very important picture about a African goddess, the power of black do not crack. I traced it from the computer and then switch a few things that was from the original picture into my own creativity. This week Project I used a white paper, and a pencil and I scribbled so that when I traced over the picture it would be easier to erase the extra lines that was once placed. What was difficult about this project week was trying to determine if I wanted it to be color coated or just leave it in black and white and make it look like an elegant sketch. I think I could have done better this project week, and putting a better effort then I did. I was a little lazy with this weeks project which caused it to be incomplete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Illustration