Fashion Show

        This week I worked on a fashion show that I am coordinating as a senior and my last year of high school I want to make sure that it is spectacular. It includes different genre and sections such as world nations, Descendants of Africa, Pride alliance, and many more categories that people choose where they would like to be.What went really well with this project week, is the amount of stuff that I got done knowing fashion show is next Thursday and the less time I had I managed it great so far.  What is hard about this project week is that I barely have any help I have to run around asking everyone and confirming who is doing what and where they are suppose to be, making sure that I have an Idea of what everyone is wearing even with meeting set in place not a lot of people show up to the meetings. Then which makes my job harder because I have to find out where everyone is going. I believed I did really well this project week with having about two weeks to plan a fashion show and get everyone organized and worry about the music I have accomplished so much.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic

Illustration