Yearbook

















I was unable to decide what project to work on this week because there is so much to do it became very overwhelming. Secondly, so I decided to work on the yearbook since I am a part of the yearbook already might as well use my time wisely. I worked on superlatives- which is things people are often nominated for standing out, to exemplify like best smile and more.What went really well about this project week is how organized and focused I was to get it done because it required a lot of work and I took the time and the patience to get it done. What was a struggle was figuring how many seniors are there, then having to find out how many seniors are scattered in each homeroom classes. Which would then require me to find out how many senior homeroom classes are there and walking around distributing the nomination papers out.  I think I did horrific this project week I took on major responsibilities, and I actually completed what I needed to and did not give when realizing how much work it has come down to.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic

Illustration