Yearbook

This week since I was given a deadline for my superlative pages in the yearbook, the task this week was to go around take pictures of people who were nominated. What really well is the amount of work I put in just two days since there happen to be two snow days which slowed down my process in having more days extension in order to complete such task in short period of time.  What was a struggle is having to figure out where everyone happens to be through out the building, Chasing people down mostly  teachers just to snap a picture of them. For just having two days this week to get this done I did pretty well but I could have been more motivated  to complete before deadline and having to rush and stress myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted house

Black Girl Magic

Illustration